Entrance to the event and getting your wristband requires showing your PERSONAL E-TICKET attached to this message and ID confirming the data on the ticket. The wristband cannot be picked up by a third party.
- We have 14 days return policy. You cannot return your pass after 14 days from purchase, for whatever reason (including emergencies).
- Passes bought after 06.05.2020 may be returned until 20.05.2020.
- You can resell your pass and change the name of the owner of the pass only ONCE and not later than on the18.05.2020. A repurchased pass may not be resold again to another person. Such passes are not subject to 14-days return policy.
- Changing the name of the pass requires a SURCHARGE of a fixed amount of 60 PLN / 15 EUR proceeded via the ticket system by the new owner or the first owner, depending on the agreement between the parties, not later than on the 18.05.2020.
- The first owner of the pass notifies the change by sending the name, surname and email of the new owner to the organizer.
- The organizer does not participate in the search of new owners of passes and transactions between the owners.
FREE PASSES AND SPECIAL OFFERS
- Passes for WARSAW SALSA MARATHON won in any kind of contest or received for FREE are not returnable, they cannot be transferred to another event or edition or exchanged for cash.
- Passes sold in SPECIAL OFFERS may be subject to separate rules of return, resale and exchange, detailed in terms & conditions of each offer.
ETICKETS and WRISTBANDS
- To receive your festival wristband and enter the event you are obliged to show your PERSONAL ETICKET received after your purchase and your ID confirming the data on the ticket.
- It is OBLIGATORY to wear the festival wristband on your wrist during the whole event and to show it on request of festival and security staff.
- You are entitled to one wristband during the whole weekend of the festival, given at registration. We exchange wristbands only if they get destroyed for some singular reasons. In such case you need to bring your destroyed wristband to the registration desk to exchange it for the new one.
- Please pay attention while putting on the wristband, if the grip is comfortable for you.
Please note that during event filming and photographing will take place that may include images of particular participants.