Detailed information on the processing of data of users using the website www.salsamarathon.pl (information clause)
- Data Administrator
Chagowska Productions limited liability company limited partnership with registered office in Warsaw, Ludwika Rydygiera St. 13/294, 01-793 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000562649, NIP: 5252621566, REGON: 36176909200000
- Contact details of the Administrator
The data administrator can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address above.
- For what purposes are your personal data processed?
With your unsolicited consent, the data can be processed for analytical purposes (cookies).
Moreover, your data will be processed for the purpose of the services of the website www.salsamarathon.pl
What’s more, your data can also be processed to match the content of www.salsamarathon.pl websites to your interests, as well as to detect bots and fraud, as well as statistical measurements and to improve services at www.salsamarathon.pl.
- For what period of time will your personal data be stored?
The data will be processed for analytical purposes until you withdraw your consent for such processing.
With regard to the services of the website www.salsamarathon.pl your data will be processed for the period in which these services will be provided.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your voluntary consent to the processing of data, including for analytical purposes (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
With regard to the services of www.salsamarathon.pl , your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR (it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party).
In regards to the detection of bots and fraud, as well as statistical measurements and improvement of the service, your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator). A legitimate interest of the administrator is to match the content of services located on the websites www.salsamarathon.pl to your needs, ensure the security of these services, as well as their continuous improvement.
- Requirement to provide data
Providing data for the purpose of www.salsaspringbreak.pl site services is necessary to provide these services. If you do not provide this information, the service will not be able to be provided.
Data processing for the other purposes of detecting bots and fraud in www.salsamarathon.pl services, statistical and analytical measurements, and improving of services of www.salsamarathon.pl is necessary to ensure high quality of services of www.salsamarathon.pl . Not having your personal data collected for these purposes may prevent proper provision of services.
- To which recipients will your personal data be transmitted?
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator, among others to IT service providers – where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the instructions of the administrator, employees and associates of the administrator authorized by him.
- Data transmission outside the EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
– the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
– the right to request data rectification
– the right to delete data (in certain situations),
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
– the right to limit data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service) you have additionally the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent in the scope in which they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator.
If your data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data administrator, you have the right to object to such processing.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the data administrator. Contact details are indicated above.
- General information about Users’ data processing by Chagowska Productions limited liability company limited partnership
- Chagowska Productions limited liability company limited partnership with registered office in Warsaw, Ludwika Rydygiera St. 13/294, 01-793 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000562649, NIP: 5252621566, REGON: 36176909200000
- The Administrator can be contacted in all matters related to the processing of personal data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by correspondence to the address given above.
- The personal data may be collected by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- provision of services / performance of the contract by the Administrator – art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR;
- sending of ordered marketing information, including a newsletter based on consent – art. 6 par. 1 a) GDPR;
- Ensuring contact with the Administrator via the contact form – legitimate interest of the administrator of art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR;
- accounting and tax – obligation resulting from the provisions of the law of art. 6 par. 1 c) GDPR;
- pursuing claims in connection with concluded contracts – legitimate interest of the administrator of art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR;
- detection of bots and fraud in services, statistical and analytical measurements and improvement of services – art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR.
- The administrator collects the personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
- The administrator processes the personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the intended goals.
- Users have the following rights that they can use (for this purpose, contact the Administrator – contact details above): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right of access to data;
b. The right to rectify data;
c. The right to delete data;
d. The right to limit processing;
e. The right to data transfer (if the processing is based on consent or to conclude a contract);
f. The right of objection (if the data are processed on the basis of the justified interest of the administrator);
g. The right to withdraw consent, if the processing is based on consent;
h. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- The data may be transferred to entities that process personal data at the request of the Administrator, including IT service providers – where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions. The data may also be transferred based on the administrator’s authorization for its employees and associates, debt collection companies, banks, operators servicing bank payments, postal operators, entities providing accommodation services.
- Personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Full information on the processing of personal data are included in the information clauses provided to Users at the time of collecting personal data from them for specific purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the intermediate memory of the web browser on the computer from which the website was visited. Cookies enable the identification of a web browser in order to optimize the content offered by the website and to simplify the use of this website. These data are not used for the personal identification of the person who visited the website.